Teacher required for Key Stage 1 for September 2020
Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Kilmersdon School is looking for a talented, enthusiastic and hard-working class teacher to join our strong school community.
Kilmersdon is a warm, welcoming village school in a beautiful rural setting on the Somerset and BANES border (near Bath, Radstock and Frome) – the home of ’Jack and Jill’. If you are dynamic, talented creative and committed – we would be delighted to hear from you!
As part of our team, you’ll learn through collaboration with those around you, including networks of schools in BANES, Somerset and the Diocese of Bath and Wells. As an individual, you’ll further your personal and professional development by making a real impact on the success of the children you teach.
We are looking for a Key Stage One Teacher who is:
• an excellent practitioner with high expectations of themselves and children
• bursting with ideas and has the desire to involve themselves fully in the life of our school
• passionate about creating a high quality learning environment
• inspiring, enthusiastic and reflective • able to contribute creatively and effectively to the school’s future development
We can offer you:
• fantastic and friendly children who are motivated to learn
• the opportunity to learn and grow with a forward thinking team who are committed to inclusive education
• a commitment to your on-going professional development, including a full programme of NQT support where appropriate
• very supportive parents, governors and a caring community
Kilmersdon CE VA Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointment is subject to an enhanced DBS check and successful references.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
The closing date is 12 noon on Friday 22 May 2020
Salary details: MPS